Imagine Church family,
It is our great pleasure to let you know that an amazing group of people gathered on Tuesday evening to put into motion our plans for meeting together. This group quickly became our relaunch team and we are busily preparing to relaunch our in-person services this upcoming Sunday! We have missed you and cannot wait to see all your faces again – VERY SOON!
Here is what you need to know:
HEALTH SERVICE REGULATIONS AND CALGARY DREAM CENTRE POLICIES
We will adhere to all Alberta Health regulations with relaunch through:
- Spaced seating, and clearly marked paths of movement to facilitate physical distancing requirements of 6 feet between yourself and other family groups/cohorts/individuals.
- Small groups of friends and family from different households can form cohorts of up to 15 people.
- You may sit with the people that you have decided to do life closely with.
- There will be separate entrance and exit doors to ensure physical distancing.
- Proper sanitization of the facility before and after our service.
- Hand sanitization will be required upon entry, and optional facemasks gloves will be available.
- Screening questions will be utilized. Please note that if you or any members of your family have returned from travel outside of Canada or have been in close contact with someone who is confirmed as having COVID-19, or if you have symptoms, such as; cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat; OR if you have a high-risk medical conditions, we kindly ask you to stay home and join the service via Facebook Live.
- Congregational singing during the service. We will provide facemasks for those who would like them, although this will not be a requirement. Alberta Health has lifted restrictions in this area.
- We will comply with the policies of the Calgary Dream Centre by administering temperature checks for all individuals coming through the doors.
Adhering to these regulations limits seating capacity, and as a result we’ve implemented a registration process so you can let us know how many seats you’re requesting for yourself and ‘cohort family’ of up to 15 people. Please coordinate with your party so that there are no double bookings!
Based on the number of seating requests, we will configure the space in the most optimal way possible being mindful of the order we received all registrations. With this in mind, please understand your registration DOES NOT guarantee your seats. We will send you either a confirmation or next service priority placement email as soon as possible.
All children will join their families in the sanctuary for the duration of the service, and the nursery will be unavailable. Parents please keep your children with you during the service to ensure physical distancing requirements are met. Thank you! Each child will be provided a praise pack that will allow them to draw, colour, and use playdough during the service.
ARRIVING SUNDAY MORNING
- Please arrive early so we can begin seating prior to the service time. The service will begin at 10:00 am and doors will open at 9:30 am.
- Parking attendants will greet you and guide you to your parking, then direct you to where you should enter the building.
- Washroom use will be limited, so please go to the washroom before you come to church. We want to keep traffic in these enclosed areas down to a minimum, yet we will not discourage their use if needed.
- Please gather with your entire family/cohort at the entrance to assist our hosts in seating you together with ease.
- Before you enter the building you will be provided hand sanitizer, any personal protective equipment (PPE) that you request, and then you’ll be ushered to your assigned seats.
- There will be congregational singing during the service. We will provide facemasks for those who would like to wear them, although this will not be a requirement.
IMAGINE SERVICE WILL BE BROADCAST ON-LINE
We still will be broadcasting our live service using the Facebook Live platform, so if you are unable or choose to not attend in person, you’ll still be included!. Please do what you feel is best for you and your family.